Organized by Advantage Austria Ireland, the event aims to inform and educate delegates who have registered to network and to listen to keynote talks, as well as to connect delegates with leading Austrian providers of cutting-edge sustainable construction materials and technology.
Participation is free. Registration is required.
Dr Josef Treml
Head of Advantage Austria Ireland @ Austrian Embassy Commercial Section
B2B meetings and Keynote Talks
- Listen to keynote talks from leading architects & construction leaders on the latest industry issues, innovation & tech
- Hear case studies from leading Austrian companies who are transforming the construction & built environment sector through cutting-edge sustainable technology
- See demonstrations of the latest solutions by leading Austrian companies specializing in sustainable building technology
Book B2B meetings with
- Austrian companies specializing in energy efficient/sustainable construction & building materials and technology
- Austrian creative planners and construction solution providers
- Austrian smart building technology experts
Who will benefit from this event?
- Architects / planners / specifiers / construction companies / project developers / distributors / facility managers / property managers
- Listen to keynote talks from leading architects, construction companies, developers, government bodies and key suppliers of sustainable building technology and leaders in sustainable building & construction
- Attendees interested in energy efficient/sustainable building materials and surfaces, creative planning tools and ideas, construction solutions and building technologies can arrange B2B meetings with key Austrian suppliers
- Identify potential partners for your projects
- Share ideas, experience and expertise
The conference - how it works
You will need:
- Reliable high-speed internet access
- Access to microphone and camera
This event is powered by go-international, a joined initiative by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKÖ).